<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPee8a72b1895ad4857a14edc4008cba45″ rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>
About Nutrigold Fish Oil:
“Triple Strength Omega-3 GOLD by Nutrigold
– The Gold Standard natural fish oil concentrate
– Made with IFOS 5-Star Certified fish oil
– Each 1,200 mg fish oil softgel contains 1,060 mg of Omega-3s (750 EPA, 250 DHA, 60 other EFAs)
– Exceptional purity – No foul breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
– Sourced from Alaskan deep ocean waters (NOT from farm-raised fish)
– Pharmaceutical-grade – Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to ensure purity and potency
– Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
– Exceeds GOED, CRN Voluntary Monograph, and International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
– MSC certified “Sustainable” fish oil source
– 100% sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Bottle: 180
Ingredient : Amount per Softgel
Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil Concentrate : 1,200 mg
(Molecularly Distilled, Ultra Purified)
– Total Omega-3s : 1,060 mg
– EPA : 750 mg
– DHA : 250 mg
– Other Omega-3s : 60 mg
Ingredients: Purified Fish Oil Concentrate (from MSC-certified sustainable, wild-caught, US Whitefish such as Walleye Pollock, North Pacific Whiting or Hake and/or North Pacific Cod from Alaskan deep ocean cold waters), Softgel (Bovine Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water), Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
Does NOT contain artificial ingredients, colors, flavors, Milk, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Starch, Peanuts, Soy, or Shellfish.”
I’m a huge proponent of getting the daily nutrients your body requires through real food, rather than supplements. For some individuals, though, I believe that supplements may be helpful for those looking to bridge the nutritional gaps in their diet.
Fish oil, rich in omega 3 fatty acids, is a great source of beneficial fats that have a wide range of benefits for your health. Fats are largely responsible for facilitating activity in your endocrine system (hormones). Thus, getting your daily amount of good fats is vital for optimum health.
This fish oil by Nutrigold appears to be high quality–distilled, purified and sourced from sustainable, deep water fish. It is also free of many common allergens such as soy and gluten, as well as artificial ingredients–which I appreciate.
Being new to taking it, I haven’t seen drastic positive changes, but I do not have any negative effects like fishy burps nor indigestion. In the past taking fish oil, I’ve noticed that my skin seems to like it and it gives my complexion a boost of glowiness.
<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMee8a72b1895ad4857a14edc4008cba45″ rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>