All of this is new to me, but I’m doing my best to keep up!
I was graciously nominated by Melanie from slowdownslowly.wordpress.com for the Lovely Blog Award! Thank you!!
Rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself. -Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Here are seven things you may not know about me:
1. Although I played collegiate volleyball, soccer was my first sport since my days as a toddler.
2. I have monkey toes, they are nearly a second set of hands.
3. I have lived several states apart from my parents and brother while I’ve been away at college–and the homesickness is palpable.
4. Favorite Artist: Billy Joel.
5. I have a weakness for wasabi, I put it on nearly every plate of eggs I eat.
6. I didn’t get my driver’s license until the beginning of this year at age 24. I have used either my bicycle or my legs to commute while in college.
7. I started this blog on a whim, but am increasingly excited to share the knowledge I have accrued through years as an athlete and nutrition-conscious individual.
These are some EXCELLENT blogs that I follow (and you should, too!). I’ve already learned alot from these individuals!