“At Ellie, we are driven by our love for fashion and fitness to create high quality activewear for the modern woman. We launch limited edition collections every month so that the Ellie woman is always staying inspired and on-trend. At Ellie we know women like to have options so we offer two ways for you to purchase Ellie pieces. You can order pieces individually on our site or join our Fit Fashionista Club monthly subscription and let us help you discover a new outfit once a month.
We create unique, stylish pieces that you can wear when you’re working out or out on the town. Ellie apparel is designed to complement every part of your routine. Whether it’s a unique top for pre and post workout, moisture wicking pieces for intense routines, or accessories to accent your outfit, we have you covered at Ellie.
You can expect only top-quality materials and technology in Ellie gear. We have a range of fabrics that are moisture wicking, 4- way stretch, UV protected, and breathable. Our industry recognized designers spend hours creating activewear that is high quality and fashion forward.
We invite you to experience and enjoy Ellie!”
- If you’ve got it, flex it. These frisky mid-caf capris make an impression with a booty-enhancing contour line, fun navy stipe pattern and convenient features like UPF50+ protection and a hidden key pocket.
- Fabric Content: Body: 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Fabric Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. No bleach, no softener. Tumble dry low if needed. Use a teaspoon of salt to keep color fabulous.
- Dare to bare that bronzed skin with ultimate confidence. This edgy, fun bra is perfect for a run or volleyball on the sand. Soft, double-layered fabric provides comfortable support at the rib along with a flirty cutout design.
- Fabric Content:
- Body: 90% Supplex, 10% Spandex
- Body: 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Lining: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Fabric Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. No bleach, no softener. Tumble dry low if needed. Use a teaspoon of salt to keep color fabulous.
When I first saw these pants on the Ellie website, I thought “Oooooo!” There is something about the stripes, the fact that they’re navy instead of black. I just love the pattern of them. They’re very comfortable and I see them as great pants for lifting, doing some light running and during other fitness ventures. I don’t see them as being high performance enough and having a fabric substantial enough to last several years of heavy mileage via running. They tend to wiggle down a tiny bit, gradually during strenuous exercise for me.
The look of this sports bra is likely my favorite that I’ve ever owned. I love pieces that are set apart by their unique detailing. This bra is best suited for lifting, yoga, hiking and lighter forms of exercise that aren’t high impact. It’s not highly supportive (I am a 34 DD bra size). However, I still see it getting tons of wear during the summer on walks, hikes, gardening, etc.
The quality of Ellie apparel is pretty good, but not as high performance as it gets. I enjoy having these fun pieces in my wardrobe and they get a lot of use as my everyday casual wear more than my long runs or sweaty workouts.