- Professional food scale – Extra large lighted display and stainless steel platform
- Max weight 15lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide – Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 4 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
Measuring food was a foreign concept to me not long ago, but I gained an interest in it after learning more about how consuming certain macronutrient ratios may be able to maximize health and performance during workouts.
I came across this opportunity to try out an Eat Smart Scale and it couldn’t have come at a more perfect time. I’m new to using scales (thus, I don’t have much to compare it to), but I wouldn’t see a need to ever get a different scale. This one seems to do an excellent job and is easy to store (we keep it on top of our microwave).
I like that could can measure in various ways like grams, ounces or pounds. My routine has been to the scale on with the bowl I’m using already on it, that way the scale is at zero with an empty bowl on top (it doesn’t weight the bowl this way).
I’m excited to have this fancy tool in our kitchen and have found it useful espescially for measuring out fat servings (like nuts) as well as measuring ground coffee for consistent brewing. If you do any kind of measuring in your kitchen on a regular basis, this is definitely worth having.
Wanna get your hands on one? Check out Eat Smart’s social channels: