I’ve always been on the look out for reusable, sturdy food storage options that don’t require me to use disposable plastic bags and give me the freedom to tote food/drinks around with me effortlessly. Planetbox totally fits this bill and then some.
- Easy: PlanetBox will serve as your guide for what and how much to pack. We’ve done the thinking for you. And now your morning routine just got a whole lot easier.
- Safe: We take “non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead” very seriously – in fact, it’s why we designed PlanetBox! We don’t think you will find safer products on the market than ours.
- Cost Effective: Why should you pay this much for a lunchbox? Because it’s cheaper to buy food in bulk and pack your own meal. Because your health is worth it. And because it’s an investment your family will use every single day for many years to come – over its lifetime, it will pay off in spades.
- Great Design: When something actually works well, it makes all the difference. We spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. We thoroughly thought through all the details, so you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
- Enjoyable: Think packing lunch is a dreaded chore? Our innovative lunchboxes actually make packing lunch fun and enjoyable – for your kids and yourself!
- Eco: PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- Built to Last: This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. Our high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
- Healthy: Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen – PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- Stress-Free Cleanup: Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – our stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odors or stains like those unfortunate plastic containers do.
- Customizable: Whether you’re a rock star, a paleontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.
Here are the products I’m using:
I am just so pleased with how easy my Planetbox is to pack, how it has pockets on the outside of the carrying bag (perfect for a La Croix or even the Tank snack container), how cool it looks, how many compliments I get on it, how easy it is to clean, how it fits a hefty sized meal and how it makes me feel like I’m doing something small + good for the planet.
The only thing I’ve run into is that I had trouble with leakage when I put a tomato sauce on top of some lentil noodle inside my Launch box. It seeped out the side. To prevent it the next time, I just put the sauce in the Tall Dipper instead. Worked well that way!
If you’ve been looking for reusable options that are not plastic, check them out at Planetbox.com.
About Hoo Rag:
“Hoo-rags are revolutionary headwear that are worn by hundreds and thousands of male and female outdoor enthusiasts and athletes all over the world. If you’re just seeing the Hoo-rag, click the “Watch Video” button below for a quick run through of the most popular ways to Rock the Rag. Below we also have a few of the most popular ways you can wear yours, but in reality you can use your Hoo however you want. We have seen and heard of some pretty crazy ways people have used their Hoo-rags out in the real world. The Hoo-rag is made of 100 percent polyester microfiber that wicks away moisture and protects you from the suns harmful rays! Rated to 30 UPF.”
I’m always stoked to link up with brands that support getting outside & breaking a sweat. The Hoo Rag is awesome for whatever outdoor activity you partake in. The material itself is a bit thin & moisture wicking, making it the perfect warmer-temp headband for me to wear while running outside.
I don’t see it as a replacement for a gaiter or ear warmer since the material is not suitable for super cold temps. I love that theres plenty of material there, with which I can make a nice, wide headband. It keeps all of my baby hairs out of my face + it can slide down onto your neck seamlessly for easy versatility, though I don’t imagine needing to use it as a face cover.
I find that it seems to stay put pretty well, but I would like it a tiny bit snugger if I had to pinpoint one critique.
The vibrant pattern and color is so fun–I love this shade of blue. I’d recommend the Hoo Rag to all of my crazy running freak friends!
<a href=”http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM55a2e27a5faa01150ada8f47133c96bd” rel=”nofollow”><img style=”display: none” src=”http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png” /></a>
I’ve checked out & reviewed a pair of workout capris and a headband from YogaSmoga once before and found the quality & comfort of their pieces is sublime. The Run Jump ‘n’ Play Capris are still one of my favorite pairs hanging in my closet and they get a ton of use. You can check out that whole review & the photos with it here.
So, with this tank, I’ll get the teensy bit of bad news out of out the way first: tanks with a flowy/loose bottom seem to be the only ones that work for me. Tighter fitting ones (like this one) always ride up on my waist (likely because of my shape–it’s not a product flaw) and are not suitable for me to run in because they don’t stay put.
However, judging this tank just as it is designed to fit, it’s pretty freaking awesome. (Is this making sense?) Basically, I will live in this tank around the house and for things not exercise related. I just won’t work out in it often because of how it moves on my torso.
I was very impressed by the feel of the material and how the built-in shelf provides enough support that I can wear this tank comfortable out of the house without a bra–love that! The color combination is pretty & vibrant & I love the design of the straps in the back. It’s an excellent staple piece to have in your closet to wear even as a cami. If this tank would work for around-the-house AND for running, it would get my highest rating.
As expected, excellent-quality product from YogaSmoga & I’m sure many gals who are tight tank fans will adore this one.